Mount Stewart Junior School will aim to be a cashless school. You can now make payments online to the school for dinner money, school trips and instrumental music tuition. Paying for school items online is quicker and easier for you, safer for children and more efficient for the school.This is a secure online payment portal.
The system is called School Gateway – and it’s available for you to use.
- Go to www.schoolgateway.com
- When you visit the School Gateway website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter your email address and mobile telephone number. This will enable you to register with the school. If you have recently changed your email address or mobile telephone number, please let us know so we can update our records.
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone.
- Enter this PIN code and your account will be activated on the School Gateway website.
- Your account has been activated and you will be able to pay money to the school online.
- You will be able to log in to your account and see your payment history.