Children are requested to wear the following school uniform:
- White Shirt.
- Grey Skirt/Trousers.
- Maroon V-Neck Cardigan or Jumper preferably with School Logo.
- Grey / Black / White Socks or Tights.
- School Tie – Please try to show your child how to wear a tie correctly rather than using the tie with the elastic band.
- Plain White or Maroon religious headscarf.
Please try and maintain the colour scheme: White/ Grey/ Maroon / Yellow.
White t-shirt/polo shirt or Gold polo shirt with MSJ Logo
Maroon shorts with gold stripe
Plimsolls and socks, not trainers
Outdoor Games/ PE
Gold polo shirt with MSJ School Logo
Maroon hooded top with MSJ School Logo
Maroon jogging bottoms with MSJ School Logo
Plimsolls or Trainers and socks
Games/PE Kit Bag
The most suitable bag is a simple drawstring bag. These are most easily accommodated in the limited cloakroom space. Bags must be named clearly on the outside.
- Children can have the option to wear their gold stripe shorts underneath their jogging bottoms on their indoor PE day.
- Children will have the option to wear their outdoor PE Kit when they participate in school journeys that are based outdoors, for example Welsh Harp. This will be at the discretion of the class teacher.
- Girls need to keep a pair of socks with their kit if they wear tights to school.
- Jewellery religious or fashionable should not be worn to school except stud earrings for those with pierced ears. Nose-studs are not allowed. Analogue watches are permitted if pupils are learning time. Jewellery is not encouraged in school as it is dangerous during physical activities. The school team cannot be responsible for any valuables. In addition to this, they are not responsible if a child refuses to remove an item of jewellery and is physically hurt.
- Children have the option to wear their Outdoor PE kit for school on PE days only.
- Children who come to school wearing their uniform will get changed into their outdoor or indoor P.E kit in the classroom.
- Black shoes must be worn on all P.E. days
- Pupils will change into black trainers, white trainers, or dark blue Trainers. These are our colours and must be brought in a bag for P.E.
- The weather is not suitable to wear plimsolls all day with the P.E Kit.
- Children will change into their trainers, plimsolls or have bare feet depending on the PE lesson. Please note that plimsolls are no longer used for some indoor P.E. – i.e. gymnastics and dance. In accordance with good practice guidelines, all children now participate in those indoor activities in bare feet.
Our School uniform and PE Kit with our school logo are available from:
Mayfair Sports & School Outfitters
463-465 Kingsbury Road
Tel: 020 8204 8117
Rumbles School Uniform Supplier
598 High Road
Tel: 020 8902 1393